How to place an order?
- Select your favourite color from products list , enter quantity and click (ADD TO CART).
- You can click (CONTINUE SHOPPING) to add more items to your cart, or review your order by clicking ‘VIEW CART & CHECKOUT’.
- The ‘SHOPPING CART’ provides a summary of items you selected to order. Here you can continue shopping or modify the quantity of contact lenses purchased and apply discount code (if you have one).
- to submit your order, click (PROCEED TO CHECKOUT). This will take you to the checkout page.
- Enter your billing and shipping information.
- Confirm the shipping details.
- Provide us by full and correct details.
- You can finalise your payment by paying through Paytabs or PayPal – you will be redirected to the payment page when you place the order
- Please ensure all details under the (ORDER REVIEW) are correct, as we cannot change this later. Then submit the order.
- Please note if you do not proceed with the payment step your order will be automatically cancelled.
- You will then receive an email when the order submitted and another email once your order has been dispatched, along with your tracking number to track your order.
We ship Internationally to over 150 different Countries!
The shipping cost depending to the destenation country and you can see the shipping cost when you use the country in shipping details.
- Import Duties, Sales Taxes or Value Added Taxes
Some countries may charge import taxes on shipments when the lenses arrive at Customs in the destination country.
- Nada Lenses does not have any responsibility with this and it is the customer’s responsibility to pay any applicable taxes as required at the time of delivery in destination country.
- All orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days after a parcel has been dispatched.
- Please note there is not exact time and delivery time is APPROXIMATE.
Nada Lenses can only accept returns if the lenses are found to be factory defective. We cannot replace your lenses if you do not like the color or the parameters you have ordered are not suitable for your eyes. When ordering , you are confirming that you have consulted your Eye Care Specialist.
Defective lenses must be returned before we can exchange them and may only be exchanged for the exact same lens model, color and prescription.
In the case that you receive defective lenses, you must proceed as follows:
- Contact Nada Lenses Customer Service Department by email within five business days after receiving your shipment.
- Return the defective lenses to Nada Lenses, including the box.
- If you have opened the blisters, place the lenses in a lens case with contact lens solution and return them to us with the box and include the opened blisters.
- Returning defective lenses must be sent within seven business days from the time that the customer initially contacted Nada Lenses Customer Service Department to report the defect.
* Please follow all the instructions in the leaflet on how to clean your lenses before using them.
* Shipping charges for returns of defective lenses will be carried by the customer.